Sign-in and Overview
- Visit the Compass Portal at https://erp.compassfoundation.io
- Click the Sign In button in the top menu bar, on the right side
- Click the Login with Clavis Auth button. (Clavis is Single-Sign-On service developed by Compass Foundation; when Compass Portal access was configured for your account, Clavis was configured as well)
- You'll be redirected to https://clavis.compassfoundation.io to sign-in. If you don't have a password, set one with the
Forgot Username or Passwordbutton.
- After a successful Clavis sign-in, you'll be redirected back to https://erp.compassfoundation.io.
Once signed-in, click your name in the top menu bar, for a dropdown menu, then My Account. This will take you to the home page that displays sum-total statistics for all records/accounts you have access to.
The Compass Portal uses the same idea of Record Tenancy as the DrawBridge. Familiarize yourself with this in the DrawBridge Essential Concepts: Record Tenancy and Hierarchy document.
Homepage: Your Documents
Each item under the Your Documents list, mentioned above, will display a list view when clicked on.
Several tools are available in this view:
- Add a new record with the + button in the upper left
- Search for an existing record with the Search field in the upper right
- View additional list view pages with the number and/or Prev/Next buttons at the bottom of the list
Click on the name of any record to view that specific record.
A record will display information specific to that entity. For example, a Company record will show the Company Name, Address, contact information, and so forth.
Several tools are available in a record view, depending on the context and your permission settings:
- Edit this record with the black pencil Update Record button in the upper left
- Add a new record of this type (eg. Company) with the + Create Record button in the upper left
View linked records with the black buttons of the corresponding record type in the upper right. For example:
- Company records will display Devices and Appliances
- Device and Appliance records will display Tickets
- Add associated records (eg. Contact, Device, or Appliance, when viewing a Company) with the + dropdown menu button in the upper right.
Perform Actions with the wrench dropdown menu button in the upper right:
- Filter Actions: Deploy: Activate this record, including any subscriptions, and push to the designated DrawBridge filter server
- Filter Actions: Confirm Filter Connection: Perform a connection test to the DrawBridge Filter server, using the configuration specified for this Device
- MDM Actions: Sync to MDM: Push this record information to the specified MDM server (where applicable)
- Mapleleaf Actions: Reset MapleLeaf License: Invalidate the existing MapleLeaf license code and create a new license code
Record Edit View
When making edits to a record:
- Save your changes with the checkmark button in the upper left
- Discard your changes with the black X button in the upper left
At virtually all locations in the Compass Portal, a "Breadcrumb trail" is available above the list and record views to aid your Compass Portal navigation.